Agency Chefs / Cooks wanted for Nursing Homes in Holmes Chapel
Agency Chef /Cook – Weekends & Weekdays, 8.00am 5.00pm, Days Only for Nursing Homes.
Wanted to work in care home looking after the catering needs of elderly residents and special dietary needs.
Must be experience as chef in Care Homes, Pubs, Restaurants, School kitchen, Hospital kitchens, or Kids Nursery is preferred.
Working days vary from Monday to Sunday days to suit. As much or as little work as you need.
Reliable own transport is required. An Existing DBS is required also.
You will need to be double covid jabbed by 11th November 2021 in line with Govt regulations.
Reference ID: Holmes Chapel - Northwest England
Great Rates of Pay £££
• To plan and provide nutritious meals to all residents daily, ensuring food purchased is fresh and within budget
• Discuss menus with the assistant cook and the Home Manager to ensure a balanced diet is maintained.
• Ensure that a good standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained throughout the kitchen, to meet the required standards of practice prescribed by Environmental Health Agencies
• Ensure all stock ordered is consistent with planned menus that reflect choice and preference
• Ensure that all machines are used correctly, cleaned, and stored. Any faults or damage is to be reported immediately.
• Ensuring the correct storage and rotation of stocks.
• Maintaining cleaning schedules for the kitchen, equipment, and associated areas.
• Previous catering experience within a care home or commercial setting is preferred.
• Food Hygiene Certified Level 2 as a minimum.
• NVQ Level 2/3 in Food Preparation/Catering
Chefs also required for the Northwest in Manchester, Liverpool, Wigan, Runcorn, St Helens, Northwich, Ormskirk, Wirral, Chester, Middlewich, Northwich, Crewe, Macclesfield, and many other areas.
Please send CV Direct to Andy Richards via E-mail.